Click here for a listing of our office
locations, hours, and phone numbers.
|Bill Pay FAQs
Click here to learn how to
make bill payments online.
Click here to learn how to
view your E-Statements online.
|Once a member, always
Once you belong to SLCU, you are welcome to remain a
member, even if you move, change jobs or retire.
What is slcu@home?
Use this program to access your account through your personal computer.
slcu@home, offers you access to your account -- all day -- every day. With slcu@home you can:
- View E-Statements.
- Pay Bills online.
- Access your account balances - savings, checking, loans, etc.
- Access your account history -- deposits, withdrawals, dividends, cleared checks, ATM transactions,
Debit Card transactions, electronic payments, loan payments, payment due dates, interest rates, and more.
- Transfer money from your savings to your checking or vice-versa.
- Make a loan payment.
- Transfer money from one account to another.
- Change your Logon ID or Security Code.
- Calculate your estimated payments or savings with financial calculators.
- Order copy(s) of check(s).
- Apply for a loan.
How do I use slcu@home?
- To access your account, connect to the Internet through your internet provider. You will need a browser with 128-bit encryption such as Internet Explorer with versions
7.0 or higher; Firefox 5.0 or higher; Safari 4.0 or higher.
- Connect to SLCU's website and click the slcu@home button in the
top right corner.
- Click on "Enroll Online" to get started.
- At "Step 1: Enroll" you will fill in your Member (Account)
Number; the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number; your full
Social Security Number; and the digits from your House Number, such as
"1234"; then click the "OK" button.
- At "Step 2: Setup" you will fill in your Email Address; your
Logon ID which you will select an ID between six (6) and fifty (50)
characters and may only contain letters, numbers, periods, dashes,
underscores and the @ symbol. (You may like to use your email address for
your Logon ID.) Next you will select your Security Code. Your
Security Codes must be between eight (8) and sixteen (16) characters, have
at least two (2) numbers and two (2) letters and cannot include any
special characters. Finally verify your new Security Code and click on
- At "Step 3: Confirmation" you will see your new Logon ID and
will be asked to "Click Here" to proceed to the Logon Page.
- Once you have done the "Click Here" you will be at the Logon Page.
Type in your Logon ID and click "OK".
- You will be a the Logon Page to type in your Security Code.
Please note: slcu@home provides secure communications using 128-bit encryption security. You will need a browser that supports at least 128-bit encryption. If your current browser does not support 128-bit encryption, you may download either Netscape or Microsoft.
When you are finished, click on the "Exit" button located in the upper
right of the page. We suggest that you close your browser for your privacy.
Member To Member Transfers Through slcu@home
To make Member To Member Transfers (cross-member transfers) online, you will need to set up
an Authorization Request. At the Logon page, click on "Applications" located in
the vertical blue bar on the left side of the page. Click on "Member to
Member Transfer Authorization Request" .
Follow the instructions to fill in the required information and click on "Submit". Your Member To Member Transfer Authorization Request will be processed within 1 business day. If you have a need to make a transfer between accounts prior to the Member To Member Transfer Authorization Request being processed, call us at any of our offices and our staff will be happy to make your transfer for you.
If you have any further questions regarding slcu@home, please call
documents require Adobe Acrobat to be downloaded. If you do not have Adobe
Acrobat, you can download it from the Adobe Web site. Simply click on the
Adobe Acrobat link.
[external link disclosure]