| || |
|Contact Us |
Click here for a listing of our office locations, hours, and phone numbers.
|Join us today! |
Click here to learn how become a member.
|More About Online Account Access |
Click here to learn more about SLCU@Home.
|Once a member, always a member |
Once you belong to SLCU, you are welcome to remain a member, even if you move, change jobs or retire.
How to View E-StatementsBefore you can view E-Statements, you must first be enrolled in our E-Statement program. Click here for enrollment instructions.
- Log onto to SLCU@Home.
- Click on “Account Log In” and sign in (type in your Account Number, press the Tab key and type in your Password, then click the Login button).
- Click on the Statement tab (at the top of the page above Account Summary).
- On the resulting screen, please note 1) the PDF icon and 2) the date of your statement, located directly across from the PDF icon under the “date” heading in the middle of the page.
- Click on the PDF icon located under the “e-statements” heading in the middle of the page. Your statement will open up in a new window. You may print or download your statement from this window.
- Please note: if you scroll down to the end of your statement you will find the statement reconciliation form that you are accustomed to seeing on the back side of your paper statement.
- Click the Log Out button to exit your online session.
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about E-Statements
From time to time SLCU will have e-statement inserts. These inserts will be located under the Statement tab, just as your statements are. There will be an “insert” heading with a PDF file of the insert beneath it.
If you have any further questions regarding e-statements, call 612-373-9411 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: for security reasons, please do not send us messages containing personal account information such as account numbers or passwords. If you need assistance with a specific account, please log in to slcu@home and use the secure email or give us a call.